The 2022 STEM Lecture Programme finished last week after seven fascinating talks from leading academics and STEM Ambassadors from across the country who gave us an insight into the hugely diverse STEM world. The programme this year looked at STEM cells, fossils and climate change, rail engineering, stroke rehabilitation, butterflies and bacteria.
We took the decision to use an on-line format again this year to keep everyone safe and to reach as many students as possible. Everyone can watch the video link of the lectures at a time that suits them.
We are very grateful to our speakers who gave up their time to put together lectures for our students and those from across MK. The 2022 speakers were:
- Dr Laura Fox, University of Manchester
- Bradley Neal, Open University
- Victoria Fawcett, Durham University
- Beth Seaborn, University of Manchester
- Dr Mary Clarke, University of Birmingham
- Jess McCoy, Northumbria University
- Wanda Simpson, Principal Engineer at Amey.
You can still view all the lectures on our website and the QR link will give you quick access. Planning will now start for the 2023 Programme.